Harkaway Tennis Club headquarters began in 1910 in a quaint little cottage among the gum trees. The original cottage still exists today but has had a few face lifts along the way, the latest being an upgrade to the bathroom facilities, entrance, storeroom and surrounding footpaths.
Cellstruct had to demolish the existing toilet block that ran along the western wall of the club house and added the new bathroom facilities to the back of the building. There is one unisex toilet and a fully compliant disabled bathroom. The structure of the extension is a steel sub floor and steel wall framing.
The new footpath provides access from the car park to the front entrance of the club house.
The project finished on time and on budget.