- Project Manager: Jason Mortimore
- Site Foreman: Owen Jelliff
- Project Title: Sandown Greyhounds Maintenance Shed
- Client Name: Sandown Greyhounds
- Project Type: Commercial; new build
- Project Size: approx. 400sqm
- Project Cost: approx. $200k
- Project Schedule: 4 months
This project was the second completed by CBG for Sandown Greyhounds. The land that the maintenance sheds now stand on was the old pedestrian access point into the grounds from the carpark. It was a relatively smooth build with the exception of some ground soft spots that caused some problems with the asphalt, but this was dealt with efficiently resulting in little-to-no effect on the schedule.
The project consisted of two sheds constructed on a concrete slab. These sheds however, are not your average maintenance sheds. Complete with nail strip cladding and epoxy floors in the kitchen, office and bathroom, these sheds are fit for a king.